Thursday, October 9, 2014

How to start ?

I am Mohammed Madani, and i like to be called by my last name; which is Madani.



my wife
There are some important highlights of my life. First one is my wife; i have learned many things from her for example, if you would like to do something ; you do it in the correct way, and for your best. Don't do just to do it.











 Another event in my life is when I joined SIEMENS as project engineer. I have learned how to manage a project from A to Z.






Moving to social life i like to plan and organize trips with my friends. One time we went on a boat trip and we had fan.  In addition ,one of my favorite sport is scope diving. Last but not least, i am big fan of real Madrid. I watch all of their games.







Finally, I hope there will be some common between us and i have opportunity to know
you more.


1 comment:

  1. I was suppried that you learn somthing from me.
    I like your titel " get more experiencs will get lead you to succed " , and i think you rigth.
    i would like to learn diving, but i am afried to look inside the sea.
    i wash that i can work in SIEMENS when we get back to saudi.

    ReplyDelete